[CLC-Discussion] nonlawyers from Oregon preparing liens - unlicensed activity

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Mon Jul 25 07:53:39 PDT 2022

Yes, and it was recorded 180 days after the last day of work (per the dates on its face).   They did, however, immediately provide a satisfaction in response to my love letter regarding same.   In my case, the claim of lien was notarized by an attorney in LA, for a company out of VA, doing work in FL, and the return to info was to Oregon.  The attorney that notarized it provides all kinds of bad construction law advice in multiple jurisdictions through online forums on Levelset.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8A014.C931BDE0]
Robert E. Doan
Board Certified Construction Attorney
Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
231 N. Woodland Blvd.
DeLand, FL 32720
(P) 386-736-7700 | (F) 386-785-1549

Offices In Daytona Beach and DeLand