[CLC-Discussion] Forensic Computer Investigator Recommendation

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Thu Jul 21 05:00:35 PDT 2022

I am looking for a recommendation for a forensic computer/phone investigator for a client matter in the Panhandle. Someone good and local to the Panhandle (Panama City area) preferred, but if you have a recommendation generally, I’ll take one.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Tony

Anthony D.​​
 Lehman
Partner
[cid:image001.png at 01D89CD7.F3AC0BB0]<https://www.hlpwlaw.com/>
Licensed in Georgia, Florida, and Alabama
Florida Bar Board Certified in Construction Law

​
​Hudson Lambert Parrott Walker, LLC<https://www.hlpwlaw.com/>
3575 Piedmont Road
​Suite 850
​Atlanta, GA 30305
t:   678-701-2860<tel:678-701-2860>
m: 404-579-9795<tel:404-579-9795>
e:  alehman at hlpwlaw.com<mailto:alehman at hlpwlaw.com>

​hlpwlaw.com<https://www.hlpwlaw.com/>
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D89CD7.F3AC0BB0]<https://www.hlpwlaw.com/news/for-the-fourth-consecutive-year-hlpw-ranked-among-elite-in-construction-industry-law-firm-rankings>
​
​The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.