[CLC-Discussion] Attorney Referral

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Sat Jan 29 12:34:19 PST 2022

Keith Grumer 954 303 3000 or Craig Dearr 305 6701248

Sent from AOL Desktop

Law Offices of Louis David Huss

Attorneys At Law

One Datran Center

9100 S. Dadeland Bd. Suite 1500

Miami, Florida 33156

(786) 497 7081

(305) 310 9647 (Mr. Huss' cell #)

(786) 497 7711 (fax)

Husslaw at aol.com (email)

THIS COMMUNICATION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. ALL INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IS HEREBY INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEES NAMED ABOVE. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S), PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY DISTRIBUTION AND COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ANYONE RECEIVING THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR SHOULD NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE AND RETURN THE ABOVE MESSAGE BY US MAIL AT THE ADDRESS. THANK YOU!