[CLC-Discussion] CILB question regarding licensee qualifying a construction business

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Fri Aug 26 07:47:18 PDT 2022

ASSUMING an existing business with no credit problems and an existing licensee with both good credit and no disciplinary history, my experience is that the current internal sufficiency review process takes about 30 days; further assuming no deficiencies, thereafter it would taken an estimated additional 30-60 days (depending on the agenda deadline) to be heard by the board.