[CLC-Discussion] Recommendations for Civil Engineering Expert in Miami Area on storm water/drainage issues at apt complex

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Thu Apr 28 09:06:01 PDT 2022

I would contact Devo Seereeram from Orlando.  He is competent on large projects and has testified for this firm in the past.

Devo Seereeram, Ph.D., P.E.
Devo Engineering
5500 Alhambra Drive
Orlando, Fl 32808
Phone: 407-290-2371
Fax: 407-298-9011
Cell: 321.229.8208
Email: devo at devoeng.com
Website:  www.devoeng.com
Claudia
Claudia Email: claudia at devoeng.com

COVID-19 NOTICE:

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and in an abundance of caution, our office remains closed to the public. Please contact our office via email or calling (904) 652-2600 to set a specific time in case you need a face-to-face meeting with an attorney.

Kevin A. Schoeppel, Esquire
DURANT, SCHOEPPEL & DECUNTO, P.A.
6550 St. Augustine Rd, Ste 105
Jacksonville, FL 32217
Phone: 904.652.2600
Fax: 904.652.2610
Web: www.ds-law.net<http://www.ds-law.net/>

The information in this message, and its attachments, is confidential and may also be covered by attorney-client work product privilege. This information is intended only for the use of the individuals to who this message is addressed, You are hereby notified that any other use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately if this message was delivered to you in error.