[CLC-Discussion] Construction Law Appellate Counsel

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Mon Sep 27 13:30:46 PDT 2021

Is it a construction lien?

Sincerely, Barry Kalmanson500 N Maitland AvenueSuite 305 Maitland, Fl. 32751407-645-4500 x 215 www.barrykalmanson.com

-----Original Message-----
From: RPPTL CLC-Discussion <clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org>
To: clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Sent: Mon, Sep 27, 2021 4:00 pm
Subject: Re: [CLC-Discussion] Construction Law Appellate Counsel

Good afternoon,
I have a case where an appeal had been filed on judgment in my client's favor on a lien. I am looking to bring on appellate counsel to assist and act as lead counsel.
If anyone is interested or can recommend someone, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you,Jessica T. Sebag, Esq.

This e-mail transmission and any accompanying documents may contain confidential information, which is legally protected by the attorney-client privilege or attorney work product doctrine. The information contained in or accompanying this message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom addressed; and any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on or regarding this information is prohibited unless specifically authorized by the sender.  E-mail sent via the Internet can easily be altered or manipulated by third persons. For this reason, we do not assume any responsibility for changes made to this message after it was  sent. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and destroy this e-mail and any accompanying documents.
Disclaimer regarding Uniform Electronic Transactions Act ("UETA") (Florida Statutes Section 668.50):  If this communication concerns negotiation of a contract or agreement, UETA does not apply to this communication; contract formation in this matter shall occur only with manually-affixed original signatures on original documents.
Thank you for your cooperation.
CLC-Discussion mailing list
CLC-Discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org