[CLC-Discussion] Loss of Rent Expert Recommendations

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Wed Oct 27 13:13:55 PDT 2021

Kindly recall this last email. It was not intended for the CLC. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Peter B. Rowell
Board Certified Construction Attorney
The Law Office of Peter B. Rowell, P.A.
8950 S.W. 74th Court Suite 2201 A-71
Miami, Florida 33156
Phone: (305) 998-9657
[http://kristinlowedesign.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/PeterRowellLogo.jpg]
This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should immediately cease reading this message and delete it from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.