[CLC-Discussion] [Discussion] 1st DCA Opinion on Clerk's Mandatory Obligation to Record Construction Lien as of Date of Payment for Recording

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Thu Oct 7 08:12:20 PDT 2021

In case there are folks out there not yet using e-recording, but interested
in possibly doing so, I can attest to my good experience with SimpliFile
over the past few years.

I haven't tried the service referenced by Robert, Record Fast, but any
legitimate providers of this service offer a huge savings in time and
efficiency to practitioners who routinely record documents.  Just my two
cents.