[CLC-Discussion] Commercial Construction Litigation Associate

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Wed Jun 30 13:05:38 PDT 2021

I'm presuming that the typical 10% of first year's salary will be paid as a finder's fee if we refer someone who is hired?

Alan E. Tannenbaum
Board Certified Construction Lawyer
TANNENBAUM SCRO LEMOLE & KLEINBERG
1990 Main Street, Suite 725
Sarasota, Florida 34236
atannenbaum at tannenbaumscro.com<mailto:atannenbaum at tannenbaumscro.com>
www.tannenbaumscro.com<http://www.tannenbaumscro.com/>
Direct Phone #: (941) 308-3157
Department Fax: (941) 316-0515
[cid:image002.png at 01D76DC9.C3539D90]
========== Privacy Disclosure ==========
This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not read, use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in this message or any attachments to the message. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Thank you.