[CLC-Discussion] Damage from Deficient Locate in Directional Boring

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Thu Jun 10 10:00:17 PDT 2021

Our office has handled a number of these cases. Looks like you have some good names already, but let us know if you need a consult.

Yours,

-Jason

Jason R. Moyer
Florida Bar Board Certified Construction Attorney
MOYER LAW GROUP
801 3rd Street South<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>
(727) 310-2002<tel:(727)%20310-2002> Main
(727) 315-0802<tel:(727)%20315-0802> Direct
(727) 310-2003<tel:(727)%20310-2003> Fax
Jmoyer at MoyerLawGroup.com<mailto:Jmoyer at moyerlawgroup.com>