[CLC-Discussion] Labor / Union Attorney - South Florida

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Thu Jun 3 09:23:02 PDT 2021

https://www.donnellygross.com/team-members/jim-brantley/

Jim Brantley (Fort Myers). He used to share office space in my office when I was in Fort Myers at my prior firm.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D75873.31F96430]<http://napleslaw.com/>
Debbie S. Crockett​
Attorney at Law
Cheffy Passidomo, P.A.
4100 W. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 335
Tampa,
FL
33609
(813) 225-2684<tel:(813)%20225-2684>
dscrockett at napleslaw.com<mailto:dscrockett at napleslaw.com>
www.napleslaw.com<https://www.napleslaw.com/>
Main Office
821 5th Avenue South
Naples, FL 34102
(239) 261‑9300

This e-mail, along with any files transmitted with it, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If this e-mail is not addressed to you (or if you have any reason to believe that it is not intended for you), please notify the sender by return e-mail or by telephoning us (collect) at 239-261-9300 and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any unauthorized review, use, retention, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the law firm.