[CLC-Discussion] Attorney referrals needed

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Tue Dec 7 15:40:47 PST 2021

1.  I have a Florida roofing client that is in need of an attorney experienced with federal Dept. of Labor wage and hour investigations.  The investigation is out of the SW part of the state.

2.  I have a Florida CGC client (in the Melbourne, Fla. area) who is being harassed by an employee of the company they qualify, and need an attorney familiar with those sorts of issues.

Thank you in advance!

Tim

Timothy P. Atkinson*
Oertel, Fernandez, Bryant & Atkinson, P.A.
2060 Delta Way
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
850-521-0700
850-521-0720-fax