[CLC-Discussion] Who to join when lien boded off under 713.24

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Wed Oct 7 09:41:39 PDT 2020

You may want to consider a Motion To Increase the bond if you will believe
the case will be heavily litigated.

Steven F. Thompson, Esq.
Thompson Commercial Law Group
615 W. DeLeon Street
Tampa, Fl. 33606
813-387-1821
Fax 813-387-1824

THE ABOVE MAY CONTAIN OR CONSTITUTE A  CONFIDENTIAL
AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT, OR IF YOU HAVE OTHERWISE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION
IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY OUR OFFICE BY TELEPHONE
AT (813) 387-1821 [collect] AND INFORM THE OFFICE OF THE ERROR;
AND PLEASE DESTROY OR DELETE THIS MESSAGE. THIS MESSAGE MAY NOT
BE REVIEWED, PRINTED, DISPLAYED, OR RE-TRANSMITTED WITHOUT THE
SENDER'S CONSENT. ALL RIGHTS PROTECTED. THERE MAY BE NO FURTHER
DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION OF THIS COMMUNICATION OR ITS CONTENTS
WITHOUT THE EXPRESS CONSENT OF THOMPSON COMMERCIAL LAW GROUP.

THANK YOU.