[CLC-Discussion] Eviction and foreclosure moratorium

Laurie Sams lauriesams at comcast.net
Mon Jun 29 12:38:49 PDT 2020

Has anyone heard whether the Governor will be extending the eviction and
foreclosure moratorium beyond July 1st?

Laurie B. Sams

Van Winkle & Sams, P.A.
3859 Bee Ridge Road, Suite 202
Sarasota, FL 34233
(941) 923-1685
fax (941) 923-0174
 <mailto:lauriesams at comcast.net> lauriesams at comcast.net

 <http://www.vwslaw.com> www.vwslaw.com

We DO NOT accept or Request changes to wiring instructions via email or fax.

ALWAYS CALL TO VERIFY.

** COVID-19 ALERT: Pursuant to county and state health mandates and until
further notice, our firm will be operating remotely. We are working hard to
serve each of you; however, you may experience some delay in our response as
we adjust schedules to accommodate state and local guidelines. Our primary
communication will be via email. If you require voice communication, you are
encouraged to call the office and leave a voice mail at extension 366.  I
will do our best to return phone calls. I will continue to process and close
files as required and/or permitted. For clients that have upcoming real
estate closings, signing dates and times will be scheduled with the Closer
and will be facilitated in office or via mail away. We wish everyone good
health and safety through this challenging time.**

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This transmittal may be a confidential attorney-client
communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential. If it is not
clear that you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this transmittal in error. In that case, any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly
prohibited. If you suspect that you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by telephone (941) 923-1685, or e-mail
at  <mailto:lauriesams at comcast.net> lauriesams at comcast.net  and immediately