[CLC-Discussion] unlicensed contracting question

brian at staytonlawgroup.com brian at staytonlawgroup.com
Fri Jun 19 13:23:11 PDT 2020

Dan is thinking about MGM Construction Services, copy attached.

b.

Brian F. Stayton
Stayton Law Group, P.A
Note new address:
3619 Lithia Pinecrest Road
Valrico Florida 33596
Telephone: (813) 662-9829
Facsimile: (813) 662-9830
Brian at StaytonLawGroup.com<mailto:Brian at StaytonLawGroup.com>
Board Certified in Construction Law

NOTICE:  This e-mail was sent by an attorney, is highly confidential, and may be privileged as a matter of law. This message is intended only for the use of persons named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this message, including its dissemination, distribution, copying, or printing, is strictly prohibited. This e-mail and any attached documents contain information that is proprietary, confidential, and protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521, as well as Federal and State copyright laws.  If you are not an intended recipient of this document or any attachments, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on them is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this message in error, please reply and inform me of that mistake. In addition, permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments. Thank you.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we are required to advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any transaction or matter addressed in this communication. To obtain penalty protection, the U.S. Treasury Regulations require attorneys, accountants and other tax advisors to perform increased due diligence to verify all relevant facts and to format the written tax advice in a lengthy number of separately enumerated sections with numerous disclosures.  If you would like written tax advice designed to provide penalty protection, please contact us and we will need to discuss the matter with you in more detail.