[CLC-Discussion] Covid

Ed Kinberg ejk at stewartlawcs.com
Mon Jun 1 12:09:13 PDT 2020

I think there is a good case for this issue but it may be difficult to get
a court to understand the costs.  In Federal Contracting there is an
"epidemic" provision protecting contractors from termination for default.
Given the extensive impact, I think it is an area of law we need to explore
and see if we can get a favorable decision. To me, the hard part is the
documentation, fact impact and cost impact.  I have attached some articles
on this issue as it relates to federal procurement but I think the same
principles would apply to commercial contracts for manufacturing or
construction.'

If you would like to discuss, please at your convenience on week days any
time after 10am.

Ed
*Please note that Stewart Law personnel are slowly transitioning back to
the office.  Our operating hours are still the same and we can be contacted
by phone or email.  In person drop-offs and consultations are by
appointment only on Mondays-Wednesdays 11 AM - 3 PM.  Please stay safe &
know we are still here for you!*

*Edward J. Kinberg*
*Attorney* | *Stewart Law CS, LLC.*

p: 321-541-6845 a: 7341 Office Park Place, Suite 202, Melbourne, FL 32940
w: StewartLawCS.com <https://stewartlawcs.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Do not read this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient. This message and all attachments are confidential and may be
protected by the attorney-client and other privileges. Any review, use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying, disclosure or distribution by
persons other than the intended recipients is prohibited and may be
unlawful. You must delete this message and any copy of it (in any form)
without disclosing it if you believe this message has been sent to you in
error. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately
notify us by reply e-mail, by forwarding this to
desirestewart at stewartlawcs.com or by telephone at (321)541-6845.