[CLC-Discussion] Service of Claim of Lien

Ed Kinberg ejk at stewartlawcs.com
Mon Jul 20 15:43:44 PDT 2020

To be on the safe side, I would send them separately.  That eliminates the
possibility of a service issue.  All of the suggestions are good.  If you
have an email address for the recipient,  it may be safe to send them as a
group and fax them as individual emails with the registered mail number on
each letter.

ed

*Please note that Stewart Law personnel are slowly transitioning back to
the office.  Our operating hours are still the same and we can be contacted
by phone or email.  In person drop-offs and consultations are by
appointment only on Mondays-Wednesdays 11 AM - 3 PM.  Please stay safe &
know we are still here for you!*

*Edward J. Kinberg*
*Attorney* | *Stewart Law CS, LLC.*

p: 321-541-6845 a: 7341 Office Park Place, Suite 202, Melbourne, FL 32940
w: StewartLawCS.com <https://stewartlawcs.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Do not read this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient. This message and all attachments are confidential and may be
protected by the attorney-client and other privileges. Any review, use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying, disclosure or distribution by
persons other than the intended recipients is prohibited and may be
unlawful. You must delete this message and any copy of it (in any form)
without disclosing it if you believe this message has been sent to you in
error. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately
notify us by reply e-mail, by forwarding this to
desirestewart at stewartlawcs.com or by telephone at (321)541-6845.