[CLC-Discussion] Houston attorney referral needed

Evan Plotka evan at plotkalaw.com
Mon Feb 10 07:39:11 PST 2020

Contact my cousin, Jeff Dobbs, at Mayer Brown in Houston -  jdobbs at mayerbrown.com<mailto:jdobbs at mayerbrown.com> . He is an M&A guy, but his firm has Agribusiness, Construction and Engineering divisions.  They'll have the right fit for you.

Thank you.

Evan

Law Offices Of
EVAN B. PLOTKA, P.A.
Presidential Financial Center
3837 Hollywood Boulevard, Suite A
Hollywood, Florida 33021
(954) 334-7600 telephone
(954) 334-7755 facsimile

THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR USE BY THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED AS THE RECIPIENT HEREOF AND MAY BE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED OR CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL/INSIDE INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, BE AWARE THAT ANY DISCLOSURE, COPYING OR DISTRIBUTION OR USE OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS TRANSMISSION IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER BY TELEPHONE IMMEDIATELY AND DESTROY ALL PAGES RELATED TO THE INCORRECT TRANSMISSION.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE:
31 CFR PART 10, SECTION 10.35, REQUIRES US TO NOTIFY YOU THAT ANY TAX ADVICE IN THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE WAS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED, AND CANNOT BE USED, FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES.