[CLC-Discussion] Scheduling Expert

Robert Carlson rcarlson at lee-lawfirm.com
Fri Sep 6 08:00:59 PDT 2019

Dear all,  Does anyone have a referral for a good scheduling expert for a delay matter?  Looking for someone from South Florida but not overly picky.   My current guy has a conflict.

Thank you.

Robert A. Carlson
Partner

Board Certified in Construction Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D564A2.5C5791A0]
100 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 605
Miami, Florida 33132
T  305.377.2323     F  305.377.2320
www.Lee-Lawfirm.com<http://www.lee-lawfirm.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message and the information it contains are intended to be privileged and confidential communications protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender by e-mail at rcarlson at lee-lawfirm.com<mailto:rcarlson at lee-lawfirm.com> and permanently delete this message.

CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication, or any attachments thereto, was not written to be used and cannot be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.