[CLC-Discussion] Flat Fee Construction Mediations

Mark Young mark.young at asbuiltlaw.com
Tue Jun 25 13:14:58 PDT 2019

Good afternoon,

I am offering a flat rate mediation for two party disputes of $100,000 or
less.  Flat fee rate of $1500 for upto 4 hours of mediation, includes
preparation and travel time, but does not include expenses.

I created two short mediation videos:

Introduction To Mediation (about 1 minute)  :  https://youtu.be/4p-TK7B7lgQ

Generating Movement in Mediation (about 2 minutes):
https://youtu.be/5agtjje85qQ

My background includes working as an in-house attorney for two large general
contractors.  I have a B.S. in Civil Engineering from Rose-Hulman Institute
of Technology
<https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rosehulman-institute-of-technology-183
0/overall-rankings> .  I designed land development, commercial, train, and
airport projects as a project engineer prior to attending law school.

To ensure attorneys are not referring their clients to another law firm, I
created a separate website for mediations:  www.asbuiltmed.com
<http://www.asbuiltmed.com>

Different email address (mail forwarding):  mark.young at asbuiltmed.com
<mailto:mark.young at asbuiltmed.com>

The flat fee is limited to Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, Martin, and St.
Lucie counties.  After the 4 hours, it becomes hourly.  This is an
introductory rate, so rates are subject to change after 8/31/2019 (Florida
Bar rules requires an expiration date).

Please keep me in mind when you have a mediation.

Best regards,

Mark Young, Esq., JD, MBA, BS Civ. Eng.

Shareholder, AS-BUILT LAW PLLC

Construction Panel Member, American Arbitration Association

Patent Attorney, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office

Concentrating in Construction and Business Law

 <mailto:mark.young at asbuiltlaw.com> mark.young at asbuiltlaw.com

Main: 561-340-3700

Direct:  561-784-2322

Cell.  561-719-1250