[CLC-Discussion] Congratulations!! to Bryan Rendzio

Pence, Scott spence at carltonfields.com
Mon Jan 7 10:24:36 PST 2019

Please join me in congratulating our very own Bryan Rendzio on his appointment as circuit judge for the 7th Judicial Circuit (which includes Flagler, Putnam, St. Johns and Volusia counties).

Congratulations Bryan!!  And well-deserved :)

[Carlton Fields]
Scott Pence
Attorney at Law

4221 W. Boy Scout Blvd., Ste. 1000
Tampa, Florida  33607-5780
Direct:  813.229.4322 | Fax:  813.229.4133

spence at carltonfields.com<mailto:spence at carltonfields.com> |  www.carltonfields.com<http://www.carltonfields.com>
bio<https://www.carltonfields.com/team/p/scott-p-pence> |vcard<https://www.carltonfields.com/Libraries/CarltonFields/Media/Attorney%20Vcards/Scott-P-Pence.vcf?ext=.vcf>

Carlton Fields is ISO 27001:2013 certified.

Confidential: This e-mail contains a communication protected by the attorney-client privilege or constitutes work product.  If you do not expect such a communication please delete this message without reading it or any attachment and then notify the sender of this inadvertent delivery.