[CLC-Discussion] ISO NJ construction atty

Debbie S. Crockett dscrockett at napleslaw.com
Thu May 31 17:06:22 PDT 2018

Hello! I have a high net worth client who is in search of a skilled construction litigator in/around  Ocean county New Jersey.

Please let me know of any recommendations!

Thank you,
Debbie
Sent from my iPhone
Debbie S. Crockett
Attorney at Law
Cheffy Passidomo, P.A.
4100 W Kennedy Blvd, Suite 335
Tampa, FL  33609
(813) 225-2684
dscrockett at napleslaw.com
napleslaw.com
Main Office
821 5th Avenue South
Naples, FL 34102
(239) 261-9300
This e-mail, along with any files transmitted with it, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If this e-mail is not addressed to you (or if you have any reason to believe that it is not intended for you), please notify the sender by return e-mail or by telephoning us (collect) at 239-261-9300 and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any unauthorized review, use, retention, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the law firm.