[CLC-Discussion] Referral for owner's rep or contractor near Merritt Island [HWHLAW-FirmLive.FID1293821]

Ben Dachepalli ben.dachepalli at hwhlaw.com
Mon Mar 19 13:18:24 PDT 2018

CLC Members -

Pardon the interruption, but I represent the owner of a senior assisted living facility that is seeking a construction professional or engineer to help manage a roof replacement project on their behalf.  The client prefers to retain someone that is within an hour of the facility's location on Merritt Island.

Please reply only to me if you have any recommendations.  Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
Ben

B. Ben Dachepalli
Board Certified Construction Attorney
Hill Ward Henderson
3700 Bank of America Plaza
101 East Kennedy Boulevard
Tampa, FL  33602
http://www.hwhlaw.com
Main: 813-221-3900
Fax: 813-221-2900
Direct: 813-227-8439
ben.dachepalli at hwhlaw.com<mailto:ben.dachepalli at hwhlaw.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this transmission may be privileged and confidential information, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.