[CLC-Discussion] Commercial Litigation Attorney needed in Missippi

Michelle Kane Michelle at michellebkanepa.com
Thu Mar 8 12:04:57 PST 2018

All,

We are in need of a good commercial litigation attorney in the Gulf Coast region of Mississippi (Pascagoula to be precise).  This is time sensitive and involves the potential conversion of a large quantity of commercial goods for a client.  We need someone well versed in Mississippi law on attachment and emergency injunctive relief.  Our client ordered a large volume of electronics and now is getting the run around from the seller on delivery of the goods and now suspects that he may be the victim of fraud/conversion.

Michelle B. Kane, Esquire

If you have any ideas, let us know at:
Michelle at michellebkanepa.com
Michelle at bennettlegalgroup.com, or
Brian at bennettlegalgroup.com

MICHELLE B. KANE, ESQUIRE

Bennett Legal Group, P.A.
Construction & Business Litigation
214 East Lucerne Circle, Suite 201
Orlando, Florida  32801
407-734-4559 Telephone
407-209-1006 Facsimile
www.bennettlegalgroup.com<http://www.bennettlegalgroup.com/>
michelle at bennettlegalgroup.com<mailto:michelle at bennettlegalgroup.com>

The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named.  If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at 407-734-4559 or reply email and delete this message.