[CLC-Discussion] Federal Acquisition Regulation

Doug Stanford Doug at robertsonfirm.com
Mon Jan 22 07:05:24 PST 2018

All,

I am looking for someone who has dealt with requests for equitable adjustment under FAR.  I recently filed an REA with a military base on behalf of a female contractor.  The REA was denied and we are contemplating appealing the denial.  I would like to have someone with substantial experience dealing with FAR and REA's review the file and advise on the possible issues (if any) that could be raised in an appeal and on the likelihood of success in an appeal.  Thank you in advance.

-Doug

Doug Stanford, Jr.
The Robertson Firm
5575 A1A South, Suite 116