[CLC-Discussion] ABA Mid-Winter Meeting

Gentile, Melinda S. mgentile at pecklaw.com
Tue Jan 16 09:32:54 PST 2018

Hello Sean,
Thank you for your email and I would love to join the Florida lawyers for happy hour festivities.  However, unfortunately, I am not going to be able to attend the Mid-Winter Meeting.  I will be traveling for other business.  I look forward to the next time.
Regards,
Mindy

[cid:image001.jpg at 01C61AB1.22ACA070]<http://www.pecklaw.com/>

Melinda S. Gentile