[CLC-Discussion] Referral for General Contractor in Palm Beach (Condo Renovation)

scott.rostock at akerman.com scott.rostock at akerman.com
Fri Feb 23 06:04:37 PST 2018

Please pardon the interruption.  I am looking for names of reputable and reliable general contractors in Palm Beach with experience performing condominium unit buildouts and renovations.  My client is more concerned with quality workmanship than price.

Thanks in advance.

Scott W. Rostock
Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Construction Law
Akerman LLP | Las Olas Centre II, Suite 1600 | 350 East Las Olas Boulevard | Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301-2999
D: 954 468 2478 | T: 954 463 2700 | F: 954 463 2224
Admitted to Practice in Florida and Massachusetts
scott.rostock at akerman.com<mailto:scott.rostock at akerman.com>

vCard<https://www.akerman.com/vcards/291.vcf> | Profile<http://www.akerman.com/en/people/scott-rostock.html>

[Akerman Logo]<http://www.akerman.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this transmission may be privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.