[CLC-Discussion] need an expert for NC project

Michelle M. Krone mmk at kubickidraper.com
Wed Feb 7 10:02:19 PST 2018

The guys from CCIS

[cid:f16131.png at 42d3c7ab.4c8d1d8d]<http://www.kubickidraper.com>

Michelle M. Krone<http://www.kubickidraper.com/staff_detail11.php?MemberID=33>
Shareholder
Board Certified Construction Lawyer
Direct   (239) 461-8103
Fax       (239) 939-0700
mmk at kubickidraper.com<mailto:mmk at kubickidraper.com>

13350 Metro Parkway Suite 401<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=13350%20Metro%20Parkway%20Suite%20401+Fort%20Myers,+Florida+33966>
Fort Myers, Florida 33966<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=13350%20Metro%20Parkway%20Suite%20401+Fort%20Myers,+Florida+33966>

From: clc-discussion-bounces at lists.flabarrpptl.org [mailto:clc-discussion-bounces at lists.flabarrpptl.org] On Behalf Of Brown, Gary L.
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2018 10:33 AM
To: clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Subject: [CLC-Discussion] FW: need an expert for NC project

See below request from my partner. Please email me directly with any recommendations. Thanks.

Gary L. Brown | Partner
Board Certified in Construction Law

SAUL EWING ARNSTEIN & LEHR LLP

200 E. Las Olas Blvd., Suite 1000 | Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Tel: 954.713.7615 | Fax: 954.713.7715

gary.brown at saul.com<mailto:gary.brown at saul.com> | www.saul.com<http://www.saul.com>

* Please note that our Firm name and my email address have changed.