[CLC-Discussion] Recommendation

Stephen Pickert swpickert at moopd.com
Fri Feb 2 09:15:38 PST 2018

We are looking for a recommendation for a Florida attorney with experience working with the Seminole Tribe in South Florida.

Please respond to me directly (don't reply to the listserve).

Thanks.

Stephen W. Pickert, Esq.
Board Certified in Construction Law by The Florida Bar
Moye, O'Brien, Pickert & Dillon, LLP - Of Counsel
800 South Orlando Avenue
Maitland, Florida 32751
Telephone:  (407) 622-5250
Fax:  (407) 622-5440
swpickert at moopd.com<mailto:swpickert at moopd.com>

[Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail, the information contained herein, and any attachments hereto, are intended only for the addressee(s) listed above, and is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized interception, use or disclosure hereof is strictly prohibited.

If you received this message in error, please:  immediately notify the sender above (if done by e-mail reply, please put the words "Misdirected E-Mail" in the "re" or "subject" field; if you are a Florida attorney, your attention is directed to The Florida Bar Comm. on Professional Ethics, Op. 93-3; if you are a non-Florida attorney, your attention is directed to ABA Comm. on Ethics and Professional Responsibility, Formal Op. 92-368); delete this message from your "inbox" or equivalent (and, if you replied by e-mail, from your "sent items" box or equivalent); and, refrain from printing or forwarding this message.]