[CLC-Discussion] Form Residential Construction Contracts

Michael J. Barker mbarker at qpwblaw.com
Tue Oct 31 13:14:41 PDT 2017

Good afternoon all.

Hope everyone is well.

I haven't been in the residential construction game in a while and I have a client that is looking for a new contract package.

Anything new out there I may not be aware of.  Back in the day I would use consensus docs and the residential AIA.  I was thinking there may be a good resource for residential construction forms.

Need the following scenarios:

Design / Build on Owner's Property (Fixed Price and Cost Plus)

Purchase and Sale Agreement for sale of "semi" custom home / lot package (owner selects standard builder plan and builder constructs and sells home and lot to purchaser)

Custom Home Contract (Owner's Lot / Owner's Plans)

Thanks everyone.