[CLC-Discussion] Modular Home Dealer

Raymond L. Robinson ray at rrobinsonlaw.com
Fri Nov 17 07:21:06 PST 2017

Wouldn’t the modular unit have to go through some type of product approval process like windows, doors, roof systems?

Raymond L. Robinson, Esq.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2F1BF.6C9F1C20]

   Park Place II

   1501 Venera Avenue,

   Suite 300

   Coral Gables, Florida 33146
   Office: (305) 662-7618
   Cell: (305) 632-4384
   Fax: (305) 662-7617
   www.rrobinsonlaw.com<http://www.rrobinsonlaw.com>
   ray at rrobinsonlaw.com<mailto:ray at rrobinsonlaw.com>

    [http://www.floridabar.org/TFB/TFBResources.nsf/Attachments/E9FCC9C6B2384C36852574FA00690DDC/$FILE/ConstructionLaw.jpg?OpenElement]   [cid:image001.jpg at 01CC7158.CF9B3D60]   [http://www.jbslawoffice.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/SuperLawyers_logo_2011.jpg]

* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including attachments, if any, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail, destroy all copies of the original message, and do not disseminate it further. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please advise the sender immediately.

Connect with Robinson & Associates, P.A.