[CLC-Discussion] Modular Home Dealer

Michael J. Barker mbarker at qpwblaw.com
Fri Nov 17 06:34:29 PST 2017

I've actually never dealt with a modular home dealer before in any capacity.  I have a matter where we represent the lender and the modular home company (selected by the borrower).

Borrower and modular home dealer are now in a dispute that arose during the course of assembling the modular home.

Does a modular home deal need to be a licensed contractor for the purposes of installing and assembling its product?

I'm sure the answer is yes, but I simply haven't dealt with a project like this before

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks,
MJB