[CLC-Discussion] 2017 CLI Thank You for Attending

Kurian, Sanjay SKURIAN at bplegal.com
Wed Mar 22 09:16:38 PDT 2017

Dear Fellow Committee Members,

I wanted to thank all of those that attended the 10th Annual Construction Law Institute this past weekend at the JW Marriot Grande Lakes in Orlando. There were over 400 attendees including nearly 300 of our construction practitioners. I hope everyone had a great time and learned something too.

I want to congratulate our two award winners this year. Lifetime Achievement Award- Peter Brandt. Rising Star – Bryan Rendzio

An event like that is simply not possible without a great deal of help from a great number of people. I would like to thank the following:

CLI Vice-Chairs: Jason Quintero, Bryan Rendzio and Diane Perera

CLI Committee: Trevor Arnold, Fred Dudley, Reese Henderson, Larry Leiby, Giselle Leonardo, Deb Mastin, Scott Pence, Steven Sellers, Bill Tinsley, Lee Weintraub,
Brad R. Weiss, and Cary Wright.

Florida Bar Staff: Mary Ann Obos and Whitney Kirk

Also a great deal of thanks to our presenters and peer reviewers without whom the presentations and materials would not have been possible. Thanks to all of our industry sponsors and law firm sponsors whose commitment allows the CLI to be held at such a great location with such great events.

For those of you who plan ahead the 2018 CLI will be March 6-8, 2018, at the JW Marriot Grande Lakes, Orlando. Hope to see everyone there.

Sanjay Kurian
Shareholder
Board Certified in Construction Law

Six Mile Corporate Park | 12140 Carissa Commerce Court, Suite 200 | Fort Myers, FL 33966
Tel: 239.433.7707 | Fax: 239.433.5933 | E-Mail<mailto:SKURIAN at bplegal.com>
Website<http://www.bplegal.com> | Connect on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sanjay-kurian/31/b68/b8b> | Follow Me on Twitter<http://twitter.com/SanjayKurianEsq>
[www.bplegal.com]<www.bplegal.com>
[www.bplegal.com/rss.aspx]<www.bplegal.com/rss.aspx> [twitter.com/BeckerPoliakoff] <twitter.com/BeckerPoliakoff>  [www.youtube.com/user/bplawfirm/videos] <www.youtube.com/user/bplawfirm/videos>  [www.linkedin.com/company/becker-&-poliakoff-p.a.] <www.linkedin.com/company/becker-&-poliakoff-p.a.>  [www.facebook.com/beckerpoliakoff] <www.facebook.com/beckerpoliakoff>

Visit the Florida Construction Law Authority Blog<www.floridaconstructionlawauthority.com> today!

Please visit our CALL (Community Association Leadership Lobby) website at http://www.callbp.com<http://http://www.callbp.com> for all of the latest information impacting your community association.  You must be a current client to access this site. Please call us toll free at 844-4FL-CALL (844-435-2255) or email <mailto:CALL at bplegal.com> CALL at bplegal.com<mailto:> for information about CALL, or if you do not know your community's password to log on to the site.

The Becker & Poliakoff Client CARE Center is here to serve our valued clients. If we can be of assistance in any way, please call us toll-free at 1-844-CAREBP1 (1-844-227-3271) or by email at care at bplegal.com<mailto:care at bplegal.com>.