[CLC-Discussion] [RPPTL-constructionlaw] 2017 Construction Law Institute Registration and Brochure

Brad R. Weiss brad at bmwlawyers.net
Mon Mar 6 07:09:14 PST 2017

If you are attending the CLI and play golf, please sign up for the Golf Tournament.  The PGA Tour course is excellent, and we have some great contests.  It’s an incredibly great and fun way to start off the Institute weekend.

Brad R. Weiss, Esq.|BENSON, MUCCI & WEISS PL
Florida Bar Board Certified Construction Lawyer
5561 University Drive, Suite 102
Coral Springs FL 33067
Phone 954.323.1023| Direct 754.224.4811
brad at bmwlawyers.net<http://@bmwlawyers.net> | www.bmwlawyers.net<http://www.bmwlawyers.net/>

The information contained in this electronic e-mail message is privileged and confidential.  It is intended for the use by the named recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at 954-323-1023.  Thank you.