[CLC-Discussion] CLC - Publications Subcommittee

Sean A. Mickley smickley at gouldcooksey.com
Mon Aug 21 11:26:08 PDT 2017

Clc-discussion at list.flabarrpptl.org<mailto:Clc-discussion at list.flabarrpptl.org>

From: Henson, Brett M. [mailto:bhenson at slk-law.com]
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 1:24 PM
To: Sean A. Mickley <smickley at gouldcooksey.com>
Subject: RE: CLC - Publications Subcommittee

How do I go about emailing the listserve?  Reply all or is there a tab on the website?

Brett M. Henson | Shumaker
Attorney at Law
240 South Pineapple Avenue, Suite 1000 | Sarasota, Florida  34236
P.O. Box 49948 | Sarasota, Florida  34230-6948
Direct 941.364.2752 | Fax 941.366.3999
bhenson at slk-law.com<mailto:bhenson at slk-law.com> | bio<http://www.slk-law.com/Professionals/Brett-M-Henson> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhenson83/>

Confidentiality Statement: This electronic message contains information from the law firm of Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP, and may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or telephone 800.444.6659.