[CLC-Discussion] Utility Work

Scott Lehman scott at scottlehmanpa.com
Tue Sep 13 11:53:59 PDT 2016

Yes, it does.  Thank you all.

I now need to better understand the individual circumstances around the
land upon which the work was performed.  Highly inefficient given the
number of addresses.

Does not anybody know of a statute requiring that this type of work be
performed with a payment bond in place?

Thank you again,
Scott

Scott D. Lehman, Esquire
*Lipscomb and Eisenberg, PL*
2 Biscayne Blvd.
Penthouse Suite 3800
Miami, Florida 33131
Direct: (786) 431-2245 <%28786%29%20431-2327>
Facsimile: (786) 431-2246 <%28786%29%20431-2328>
Mobile: (305) 218-8319 <%28786%29%20431-2328>
Main:  (786) 431-2228
Email: slehman at lebfirm.com
www.lebfirm.com
*Florida Bar Board Certified – Construction Law*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This e-mail transmission, including previous
e-mails and attachments, may contain confidential information that is
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, your disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of information in or attached to this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail and destroy the
original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving them.