[CLC-Discussion] Jury Instructions in a Construction Case involving Common-Law Negligence of a Qualifying Agent

Sean A. Mickley smickley at gouldcooksey.com
Thu Sep 1 06:52:56 PDT 2016

Does anyone have a sample jury instruction on the above issue that they would be willing to share?

I am more focused on how the damages are presented than anything else.

I have the common-law negligence standard jury instructions promulgated by the Florida Supreme Court.

Sean A. Mickley
Attorney at Law
Gould Cooksey Fennell
979 Beachland Boulevard
Vero Beach, Florida 32963
Telephone: (772) 231-1100
Direct Line: (772) 316-1062
Facsimile: (772) 231-2020
smickley at gouldcooksey.com<mailto:smickley at gouldcooksey.com>

The information contained in this transmission is attorney privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.