[CLC-Discussion] Cost Expert Recommendation

Weintraub, Lee lweintraub at bplegal.com
Thu Oct 13 06:50:09 PDT 2016

Friends,

We are going to hire a forensic cost expert to audit a contractor’s billings, both in terms of financial irregularities and overbillings for the work performed.  We are choosing between two experts, on whom I am soliciting your feedback regarding their qualifications and performance as experts.  The first is David Pogorilich from Navigant and the other is Jack MacGiffert from Hill.  Both companies are great expert/consultant companies, but I have not worked with either individual and would welcome thoughts about your experiences and recommendations.

Thanks a lot.

Lee A. Weintraub
Shareholder
Board Certified in Construction Law
Chair, Public Private Partnerships Practice Group
Vice Chair, Construction Law and Litigation Practice Group

1 East Broward Blvd., Suite 1800 | Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Tel: 954.985.4147 | Fax: 954.985.4176 | E-Mail<mailto:lweintraub at bplegal.com>
Website<http://www.bplegal.com> | Connect on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lee-weintraub/1b/a0b/813> | Follow Me on Twitter<http://twitter.com/leeweintraub>
[www.bplegal.com]<www.bplegal.com>
[www.bplegal.com/rss.aspx]<www.bplegal.com/rss.aspx> [twitter.com/BeckerPoliakoff] <twitter.com/BeckerPoliakoff>  [www.youtube.com/user/bplawfirm/videos] <www.youtube.com/user/bplawfirm/videos>  [www.linkedin.com/company/becker-&-poliakoff-p.a.] <www.linkedin.com/company/becker-&-poliakoff-p.a.>  [www.facebook.com/beckerpoliakoff] <www.facebook.com/beckerpoliakoff>

Visit the Florida Construction Law Authority Blog<www.floridaconstructionlawauthority.com> today!

The Becker & Poliakoff Client CARE Center is here to serve our valued clients. If we can be of assistance in any way, please call us toll-free at 1-844-CAREBP1 (1-844-227-3271) or by email at care at bplegal.com<mailto:care at bplegal.com>.