[CLC-Discussion] Maryland Construction Lawyer

leslie.tomczak at akerman.com leslie.tomczak at akerman.com
Thu Nov 3 07:18:52 PDT 2016

Good morning. I am looking for a referral to a Construction attorney licensed in Maryland.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  I specifically need direction on a construction licensure issue and want someone well versed on that issue.

Thanks!

Leslie Tomczak
Board Certified by The Florida Bar in Construction Law
LEED AP
Akerman LLP I 350 East Las Olas Boulevard I Suite 1600 I Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Dir: 954.759.8926 I Main: 954.463.2700 I I Fax: 954.463.2224
leslie.tomczak at akerman.com

vCard<http://www.akerman.com/bios/vcard.asp?id=673> | Bio<http://www.akerman.com/bios/bio.asp?id=673>

<http://www.akerman.com/>

[http://www.akerman.com/akermansig.jpg]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this transmission may be privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.