[CLC-Discussion] Georgia Attorney?

Christopher Furlong chris at baconandbacon.com
Tue Jun 21 05:03:39 PDT 2016

Good morning,

I spoke to a Georgia associate I’ve worked with in the past.  He suggests
you call Steve Kinney at 912-882-5678.  He practices in Brunswick, GA.

Best of luck,

*Christopher S. Furlong, Esquire*

*Bacon, Bacon & Furlong, P.A.*

2959 1st Avenue North

Saint Petersburg, FL 33713

Telephone: 727-327-3935

chris at baconandbacon.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email message is
intended for use of the recipient listed above.  This message may contain
information that is protected by attorney/client or other legal privilege.
Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.