[CLC-Discussion] Lien on a Mobile Home itself

Greg Elliott gelliott at elliott-berger.com
Thu Jun 9 12:07:27 PDT 2016

i.e., Chapter 713, Part II

Gregory T. Elliott
ELLIOTT - BERGER, P. A.
10225 Ulmerton Road, Suite 4A
Largo, Florida 33771
(727) 360-2600 (Phone)
(727) 360-6588 (Fax)

Confidentiality Disclaimer: This email message and any attachments are
private communications sent by a law firm, Elliott - Berger, P.A., and
may contain confidential or legally privileged information meant solely
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this message, then delete the email and any
attachments from your system. Thank you.

Disclaimer regarding Uniform Electronic Transactions Act ("UETA")
(Florida Statutes, Section 668.50):  If this communication concerns
negotiation of a contract or agreement, UETA does not apply to this
communication.  Contract formation in this matter shall occur only with
manually-affixed original signatures on approved, original documents.

NOTE: The Florida Bar Disciplinary Counsel requires all lawyers to
notify all recipients of e-mail that (1) e-mail communication is not a
secure method of communication, (2) any e-mail that is sent to you or by
you may be copied and held by various computers it passes through as it
goes from me to you and vice versa, (3) persons not participating in our
communications may intercept our communications by improperly accessing
your computer or my computer or even some computer unconnected to either
of us which the e-mail passed through. If you want future communications
to be sent in a different fashion, please let me know.