[CLC-Discussion] Texas Collection Agencies

Alex Barthet Alex at barthet.com
Thu Jul 28 06:39:53 PDT 2016

All - Good morning.  Thank you all for the responses and active discussion on this topic - I appreciate it.  It seems I was not alone and the problem is pervasive.  I encourage you to continue to report to the group if you hear of other similar instances.  Have a great week.

Regards,
Alex Barthet
Board Certified in Construction Law
TheLienZone Construction Law Blog<http://thelienzone.com/>
vCard<http://barthet.com/Wordpress-Site/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/alexander-e-barthet.vcf> | Biography<http://barthet.com/team/alexander-barthet/alexander-barthet-full-bio/>

The Barthet Firm
200 S. Biscayne Blvd., Suite 1800
Miami, Florida 33131
305-347-5295
alex at barthet.com<mailto:alex at barthet.com>
www.barthet.com<http://www.barthet.com/>

This electronic communication may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the intended recipient, please delete this communication and notify the sender.  Thank you.