[CLC-Discussion] Texas Collection Agencies

Alex Barthet Alex at barthet.com
Wed Jul 27 05:22:43 PDT 2016

Dan - I would love for the Bar to get involved.  The Atty General is interesting.  It sounds like your clients have claims that are the most ripe - mine do not because they never hired the agency.  Maybe your client wants to pursue.

Regards,
Alex Barthet
Board Certified in Construction Law
TheLienZone Construction Law Blog<http://thelienzone.com/>
vCard<http://barthet.com/Wordpress-Site/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/alexander-e-barthet.vcf> | Biography<http://barthet.com/team/alexander-barthet/alexander-barthet-full-bio/>

The Barthet Firm
200 S. Biscayne Blvd., Suite 1800
Miami, Florida 33131
305-347-5295
alex at barthet.com<mailto:alex at barthet.com>
www.barthet.com<http://www.barthet.com/>

This electronic communication may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the intended recipient, please delete this communication and notify the sender.  Thank you.