[CLC-Discussion] A new superpower? Construction companies near 'X-ray vision' with 3-D laser scanning technology | Construction Dive

Gibbons, Michael Michael.Gibbons at lowndes-law.com
Thu Jan 28 09:03:06 PST 2016

Perhaps my original email was unclear, I was looking for responses from persons with personal knowledge and personal experience actually utilizing the technology.   Is anybody actually utilizing this technology in our world or just talking about it at CLE seminars?

Michael R. Gibbons
Shareholder
Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor & Reed, P.A.
215 N. Eola Drive
Orlando, FL 32801
Phone: 407-418-6378
Fax: 407-843-4444