[CLC-Discussion] Counsel Request for preparing EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) Contract

Chris Iseley CIseley at fi-law.com
Fri Jan 8 12:15:53 PST 2016

Counsel:

I hope everyone had a great New Year.  Can anyone provide a referral for counsel who has experience drafting EPC contracts?  The contract would be for a large Florida project involving the construction of a manufacturing plant.  Any referrals would be greatly appreciated and if you could reply only to me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and I look  forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,  Chris

Christopher J. Iseley
Board Certified in Construction Law

Franson, Iseley & Rendzio, P.A.
1400 Prudential Drive, Suite 5
Jacksonville, Florida 32207
Telephone: (904) 396-1800
Facsimile: (904) 396-1804
ciseley at fi-law.com<mailto:ciseley at fi-law.com>

Franson, Iseley & Rendzio, P.A.  E-Mail Confidentiality Notice
This transmission may be:  (1) subject to the attorney -client privilege; (2) attorney work product; or (3) strictly confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. If you have received this information in error, please reply, notify the sender, and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal law.