[CLC-Discussion] Louisiana Construction Attorney Referral

Denise Hammond dhammond at wfmblaw.com
Wed Dec 14 15:04:50 PST 2016

Call Dale Clary at the Long law firm in Baton Rouge.  Just tried a case  with him in that area and he is excellent.

Tell him I told you to call!!

Denise

Denise Morris Hammond, Esquire
Wright, Fulford, Moorhead and Brown
dhammond at wfmblaw.com<mailto:dhammond at wfmblaw.com>
407-425-0234
Construction Law, Arbitrator, Mediator

On Dec 14, 2016, at 5:44 PM, Andrew Cobbe <andrew at kevintaylorlaw.com<mailto:andrew at kevintaylorlaw.com>> wrote:

I am in need of a Louisiana construction attorney referral, for a case in Amite City (on I-55 about 1 hour NE of Baton Rouge and 1 hour NW of Slidell).  Thanks in advance for any responses.

Andrew V. Cobbe, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Kevin J. Taylor, P.A.
2455 East Sunrise Blvd Suite 512<x-apple-data-detectors://4/0>
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304<x-apple-data-detectors://4/0>
Tel: 954-530-0889<tel:954-530-0889> Fax: 954-530-8823<tel:954-530-8823>
www.kevintaylorlaw.com<http://www.kevintaylorlaw.com>

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged, confidential and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure and is intended only for the recipient named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the email and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this email or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.