[CLC-Discussion] 558 / Statute of Repose

Barry Ansbacher Barry.Ansbacher at ansbacher.net
Sat Apr 30 14:56:00 PDT 2016

Based on the ruling that 718 tolling does not apply to repose I think that is the best approach for now.

Barry B. Ansbacher
Board Certified Real Estate Attorney
Board Certified Construction Lawyer
Barry.Ansbacher at ansbacher.net

<http://www.ansbacher.net/>
ANSBACHER LAW
REAL ESTATE ⋅ CONSTRUCTION ⋅ PERSONAL INJURY
CONDOMINIUMS ⋅ HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATIONS
WWW.ANSBACHER.NET

 Jacksonville:     904.737.4600
 Orange Park:     904.385.3444