[CLC-Discussion] Liability of a municipality

Matthew Belcastro Matthew.Belcastro at henlaw.com
Fri Sep 25 05:23:29 PDT 2015

If you pull this off, you have my vote for lifetime achievement award.

Matthew Belcastro
Attorney at Law
Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A.
1715 Monroe Street
P.O. Box 280
Fort Myers, FL 33902
Direct Dial:  239.344.1205
Direct Fax: 239.344.1524
Matthew.Belcastro at henlaw.com
www.henlaw.com<http://www.henlaw.com>

[cid:image2cb292.JPG at 99f3f468.49942a13]

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT

Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A.

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to our e-mail administrator directly, please send an e-mail to:  administrator at henlaw.com<mailto:administrator at henlaw.com>