[CLC-Discussion] Expert needed

Michael J. Barker mbarker at qpwblaw.com
Wed Sep 9 05:12:08 PDT 2015

I'm looking for someone who can do the following in the Jacksonville area

Investigate and determine the cause of water stains appearing in the ceiling of second floor on house in 4 separate locations

Evaluate adequacy of mechanical / HVAC system installation in home.

Perform environmental / air quality testing to determine cause of mold / mildew smell in home

Please email me privately with responses.

Thanks

Mike Barker
Mbarker at qpwblaw.com
904.226.3660