[CLC-Discussion] Associate opening in Fort Myers for construction defect division

Michelle M. Krone mmk at kubickidraper.com
Fri May 15 09:38:47 PDT 2015

Good Afternoon,

Knowing that everyone gets hundreds of emails a day, I will keep this short and I appreciate your time in reviewing this email.

I have an opening for an associate in Fort Myers, insurance defense experience required and preferably some CD experience.  Looking for a minimum of 5 years but will consider less if it is the right candidate.  Any resumes can be sent to mmk at kubickidraper.com<mailto:mmk at kubickidraper.com>.

Regards,

[cid:560914.png at 832c6469.4ab02981]<http://www.kubickidraper.com>

Michelle M. Krone<http://www.kubickidraper.com/staff_detail11.php?MemberID=33>
Shareholder
Board Certified Construction Lawyer
Direct   (239) 461-8103
Fax       (239) 939-0700
mmk at kubickidraper.com<mailto:mmk at kubickidraper.com>

13350 Metro Parkway Suite 401<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=13350%20Metro%20Parkway%20Suite%20401+Fort%20Myers,+Florida+33966>
Fort Myers, Florida 33966<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=13350%20Metro%20Parkway%20Suite%20401+Fort%20Myers,+Florida+33966>

Privileged and Confidential

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable laws.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
the employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, printing, reproduction, disclosure or dissemination
of this communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction.